Olympic Rowing Technique In Slow Motion
- Murray & Bond, M2-, Olympic Gold Medalist 2012, destroyed the field with no mercy
- Men’s Lightweight Four, LM4-, Olympic Final 2012, tiny technical difference to win gold
- Men’s Eight, M8+, Olympic Final 2012, so much power and technical gems and pebbles
- Women’s Pair, W2-, Olympic Final 2012, compared to NZ M2-, stunning technical similarities
- Murray/Bond vs. Free/Ginn. 2008 Olympic gold medalists vs. 2012 Olympic gold medalists M2-
- Henrik Stephansen can break 5:50 for 2K on the Concept2 like this:
Xeno Müller Single Scull Technique Playlist
- Here you find a compilation of footage taken during my fastest years.
- 5 Technique Tricks You Must Know When Rowing A Single Scull
- Days before winning the Olympic gold medal: This is how I sculled my single.
Xeno’s Olympic Gold and Silver Medal Race
- Here are the Olympic races in a playlist, Atlanta and Sydney. Personal narrations of the Atlanta and Sydney races
What Would Xeno Say: WWXS
- College Recruiting Tip For High School Rowers
- When Rage Drives You To Olympic Gold
- How to lactate test and why. A nuts and bolts explanation of how it is done for rowing and other endurance sports.
- Training Intensity: Quantity vs. Quality, Heavy vs. Light, Intese vs. Steady
- Race Strategy For Indoor Rowing
- In this boat my life passions: Family, health, and rowing converge and I am loving it.
- Rowing year around, with greater resistance brings rowing gold.
Stretching Stay Free Of Rowing Injuries
- Strong hamstrings for an injury free back LINK
How to win Olympic gold medals in rowing German-style
- The Germans use technology to win Olympic gold medals LINK
Presentations by other Olympic Gold Medalists, great Coaches and documentaries.
The following two tabs change content below.