Olympic Rowing Technique In Slow Motion
- Murray & Bond, M2-, Olympic Gold Medalist 2012, destroyed the field with no mercy
- Men’s Lightweight Four, LM4-, Olympic Final 2012, tiny technical difference to win gold
- Men’s Eight, M8+, Olympic Final 2012, so much power and technical gems and pebbles
- Women’s Pair, W2-, Olympic Final 2012, compared to NZ M2-, stunning technical similarities
- Murray/Bond vs. Free/Ginn. 2008 Olympic gold medalists vs. 2012 Olympic gold medalists M2-
- Henrik Stephansen can break 5:50 for 2K on the Concept2 like this:
Xeno Müller Single Scull Technique Playlist
- Here you find a compilation of footage taken during my fastest years.
- 5 Technique Tricks You Must Know When Rowing A Single Scull
- Days before winning the Olympic gold medal: This is how I sculled my single.
Xeno’s Olympic Gold and Silver Medal Race
- Here are the Olympic races in a playlist, Atlanta and Sydney. Personal narrations of the Atlanta and Sydney races
What Would Xeno Say: WWXS
- College Recruiting Tip For High School Rowers
- When Rage Drives You To Olympic Gold
- How to lactate test and why. A nuts and bolts explanation of how it is done for rowing and other endurance sports.
- Training Intensity: Quantity vs. Quality, Heavy vs. Light, Intese vs. Steady
- Race Strategy For Indoor Rowing
- In this boat my life passions: Family, health, and rowing converge and I am loving it.
- Rowing year around, with greater resistance brings rowing gold.
Stretching Stay Free Of Rowing Injuries
- Strong hamstrings for an injury free back LINK
How to win Olympic gold medals in rowing German-style
- The Germans use technology to win Olympic gold medals LINK
Presentations by other Olympic Gold Medalists, great Coaches and documentaries.
The following two tabs change content below.
1X Olympic Gold Atlanta 1X Olympic Silver Sydney