Keep your lower back strong by hinging at the hip joint and stretching the way I do!
- Keep your lower back snug to the floor
- Draw on the towel while contracting the quadriceps and fooling the hamstring to extend
- Play with the angle of the femur and the knee joint
- When you stretch the hamstrings standing, don’t start out with straight legs
- Keep your lower back FLAT at all times
- Don’t stretch like the hunchback of Notre Dame
The following two tabs change content below.
1X Olympic Gold Atlanta 1X Olympic Silver Sydney